DescriptionThe third volume in the Integrated Vehicle Health Management (IVHM) series focuses on the technology that actually supports the implementation of IVHM in real-life situations.
Edited by Ian K. Jennions, Director of the IVHM Centre at Cranfield University, UK, this book was written collaboratively by twenty-seven authors from industry, academia and governmental research agencies.
- Sensors, instrumentation and signal processing
- Fault detection and diagnostics
- Prognostics and metrics
- Data Management
- Vehicle level reasoning systems
- System's design
- Applications and disruptive technologies
- Integrated Vehicle Heath Management: The Technology follows two bestsellers, also published by SAE International, which cover the fundamentals aspects of this new body of knowledge (Integrated Vehicle Health Management: Perspectives on an Emerging Field), and the business justification needed so that investments in the technology make sense (Integrated Vehicle Health Management: Business Case Theory and Practice).
Create a review
About AuthorIan K. Jennions, is Director of the IVHM Center at Cranfield University, UK.
- publication date: 30/11/2013
- ISBN13: 9780768079524
- Format: Hardback
- Number Of Pages: 296
- ID: 9780768079524
- ISBN10: 0768079527
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes