Industry leader, Carol Dahl has thoroughly revised and updated her classic text International Energy Markets: Understanding Pricing, Policies, and Profits. The second edition uses updated examples, statistics and models to explore energy policy, economics, institutions, and production in a global context. It will be of interest to anyone who wants to learn more about the global energy industry, and is a perfect classroom resource. With this book you will:
* Learn the fundamentals needed to make sound economic, business, and government policy decisions relating to energy industries.
* Gain a better understanding of energy markets through economics, mathematical optimization, simulation, and forecasting.
* Obtain historical, institutional, engineering and technical knowledge of energy production, transportation, and transformation.
* Explore models for understanding and managing energy resources in a global environment.
* Understand the basics of energy generation.
Carol A. Dahl is Adjunct and Professor Emeritus in Mineral and Energy Economics at the Colorado School of Mines and Adjunct Professor at the Chinese University of Petroleum-Beijing. Prof. Dahl is very active in the International Association for Energy Economics, serving on its journal's editorial board, acting as a book review editor, and having received the association's highest award for her unique contributions to the field. You can follow her many accomplishments at http: //dahl.mines.edu/dahl-cv.pdf