Decisions of international courts and arbitrators, as well as judgments of national courts, are fundamental elements of modern public international law. The International Law Reports is the only publication in the world wholly devoted to the regular and systematic reporting in English of such decisions. It is therefore an absolutely essential work of reference.
- Contributor: E. Lauterpacht
- Imprint: Cambridge University Press
- ISBN13: 9780521464321
- Number of Pages: 820
- Packaged Dimensions: 150x226x53mm
- Packaged Weight: 1307
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Release Date: 1992-01-01
- Series: International Law Reports Set 190 Volume Hardback Set
- Binding: Hardback
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.