Reinforce the material taught using the Workbook accompanying the International Science series, providing extra practice and homework activities.
Support English language skills while improving subject content knowledge with a comprehensive three-level lower secondary programme specifically designed for non-native English speaking students studying Science through the medium of English.
- Benefit from a flexible programme that ensures thorough preparation for the IGCSE and equivalent courses and is suitable as a stand-alone course.
- Aid understanding and encourage practical application with experiments.
- Engage interest with clear text and stimulating activities.
- Consolidate knowledge with chapter summaries and revision questions in the coursebook.
1. Measuring in science 2. Food and digestion 3. Circulation and breathing 4. Respiration 5. Flowering plants 6. Atoms and elements 7. Molecules and compounds 8. More about metals and non-metals 9. Chemical reactions 10. Rocks and weathering 11. Magnetism 12. Light 13. Sound and hearing 14. Energy transformations 15. Speed, time and distance