Support English language skills while improving subject content knowledge with a comprehensive three-level lower secondary programme specifically designed for non-native English speaking students studying Science through the medium of English.
- Benefit from a flexible programme that ensures thorough preparation for the IGCSE and equivalent courses and is suitable as a stand-alone course .
- Aid understanding and encourage practical application with experiments.
- Engage interest with clear text and stimulating activities alongside inspiring illustrations.
- Consolidate knowledge with chapter summaries and revision questions.
Reinforce the material taught within each lesson with the accompanying Workbook, providing extra practice and homework activities.
Make the most of the series with the Teacher's Guide containing answers to the Coursebook activities, notes on the Workbook activities, guidance on delivering lessons and support for experiments.
1. Doing Science 2. Characteristics of living things 3. Cells and organ systems 4. Classification and variation 5. Habitats and feeding relationships 6. Acids and bases 7. Physical and chemical changes 8. Materials and their properties 9. The particle model of solids, liquids and gases 10. Mixing and separating substances 11. Forces 12. Energy resources 13. Electrical circuits 14. The Earth in space.