Reinforce the material taught using the Workbook accompanying the International Science series, providing extra practice and homework activities.
Support English language skills while improving subject content knowledge with a comprehensive three-level lower secondary programme specifically designed for non-native English speaking students studying Science through the medium of English.
- Benefit from a flexible programme that ensures thorough preparation for the IGCSE and equivalent courses and is suitable as a stand-alone course.
- Aid understanding and encourage practical application with experiments.
- Engage interest with clear text and stimulating activities.
- Consolidate knowledge with chapter summaries and revision questions in the coursebook.
1. Doing Science 2. Characteristics of living things 3. Cells and organ systems 4. Classification and variation 5. Habitats and feeding relationships 6. Acids and bases 7. Physical and chemical changes 8. Materials and their properties 9. The particle model of solids, liquids and gases 10. Mixing and separating substances 11. Forces 12. Energy resources 13. Electrical circuits 14. The Earth in space.