This language course uses liaison interpreting to teach spoken French to advanced students. Designed to provide an alternative to conversation classes, it is a highly effective aid to language acquisition and consolidation. Interpreting French will improve students' confidence in speaking and discussing a wide variety of contemporary topics.
Students learn a range of transferable skills including:
* oral proficiency in French and English
* presentation skills
* linguistic flexibility
* cross-cultural awareness.
Interpreting French is ideal for those who have not taught interpreting before. The pack includes:
* A Tutor's Book: how to make lessons a success, with notes on class design, preparation, feedback and assessment
* Student Handouts: a wealth of photocopiable resources for use in and outside the classroom
* Audio Cassettes: six hours of dialogues for practice and revision. Contains 1 Book and 1 CD-Audio