Introducing the Bible: The Old Testament and Intertestamental Literature (Introducing the Bible)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This volume represents a guide to the background and study of the Old Testament that incorporates current scholarship with an affirming faith stance. The book's treatment of the Old Testament and intertestamental literature provides a theologically balanced approach with attention to traditional concerns of introduction plus a focus on issues of relevance and practical religious value. A comprehensive compilation that includes maps, charts and tables, a glossary, indices, and drawings, this work offers a significant contribution to the study and appreciation of the Old Testament.
About the Author
Douglas R. Clark is Dean and Professor of Old Testament at Walla Walla College, Washington. John C. Brunt is Vice President for Academic Administration at Walla Walla College, Washington.
- Contributor: Douglas R. Clark
- Imprint: University Press of America
- ISBN13: 9780761808053
- Number of Pages: 646
- Packaged Dimensions: 151x231x45mm
- Packaged Weight: 889
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: University Press of America
- Release Date: 1997-12-23
- Series: Introducing the Bible
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Douglas R. Clark is Dean and Professor of Old Testament at Walla Walla College, Washington. John C. Brunt is Vice President for Academic Administration at Walla Walla College, Washington.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.