This important book will make an excellent addition to anyone involved in the drying of ceramic materials. In order to accommodate readers with a wide range of interest and abilities, most chapters are divided into sections by basic and advanced concepts. Selected chapters include introduction to drying; water, air, and water vapor; drying mechanisms in particulate systems; psychrometry; characterization of dryer operations; dryer control; drying defects; and advanced drying technologies. The book contains problems at the end of each chapter (with answers to selected problems in the appendix) and laboratory exercises.
About the Author
Denis A. Brosnan and Gilbert C. Robinson are the authors of Introduction to Drying of Ceramics: With Laboratory Exercises, published by Wiley.
- Contributor: Denis A. Brosnan
- Imprint: American Ceramic Society
- ISBN13: 9781574980462
- Number of Pages: 278
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229x16mm
- Packaged Weight: 475
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: American Ceramic Society
- Release Date: 2006-03-17
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Denis A. Brosnan and Gilbert C. Robinson are the authors of Introduction to Drying of Ceramics: With Laboratory Exercises, published by Wiley.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.