This handy pocket-sized guide is packed with ideas for things to do in in Istanbul, and includes a sturdy pull-out map to help you navigate with ease: everything you need for a perfect day out.
From exploring the stunning architecture of Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque to shopping at the Grand Bazaar - discover the essential sights of Istanbul with this great-value, concise travel guide and map.
Inside Istanbul Pocket Map and Guide:
- Compact format - about the size of a mobile phone - means you can slip it in your pocket on a day trip or short stay
- Easy-to-use pull-out map shows Istanbul in detail, and includes a transit map
- Colour-coded area guide makes it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Illustrations show the inside of Hagia Sophia, the Blue Mosque and Topkapi Palace
- Colour photographs of Istanbul's museums, architecture, shops, mosques and more
- Covers Seraglio Point, Sultanahmet, the Bazaar Quarter, Beyoglu and more
On a longer break? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Istanbul for a more in-depth guide to the city.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's highly visual Eyewitness guides show you what others only tell you, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your holiday. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.