It Only Happens in the Movies
Holly Bourne (Author)
Bad boys turned good, kisses in the rain, climbing through bedroom windows... It only happens in the movies. When Audrey meets Harry, it's the start of a truly cinematic romance - or is it? Audrey knows that Harry is every movie cliche rolled into one. But she still chooses to let him into her heart... A love letter to cinema with a powerful cynical bite from the queen of UK YA - "This is Bourne at her outrageous, courageous, necessary best." The Guardian
Also available on eBook for £3.39. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Holly Bourne is a bestselling and critically acclaimed author. Inspired by her work with young people, and her own experiences of everyday sexism, Holly is a passionate mental health advocate and proud feminist.
- Contributor: Holly Bourne
- Imprint: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781474921329
- Number of Pages: 416
- Packaged Dimensions: 130x198mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2017-10-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Holly Bourne is a bestselling and critically acclaimed author. Inspired by her work with young people, and her own experiences of everyday sexism, Holly is a passionate mental health advocate and proud feminist.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.