A glimpse of three women dressed as mermaids leaves one boy filled with wonder and ready to dazzle the world. "Every choice Jessica Love makes imbues the story with charm, tenderness and humor" New York TImes Book Review While riding the subway home with his Nana one day, Julian notices three women spectacularly dressed up. Their hair billows in brilliant hues, their dresses end in fishtails, and their joy fills the train carriage. When Julian gets home, daydreaming of the magic he's seen, all he can think about is dressing up just like the ladies and making his own fabulous mermaid costume. But what will Nana think about the mess he makes - and even more importantly - what will she think about how Julian sees himself?
Also available on eBook for £5.79. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Jessica Love is an illustrator and Broadway actress. She has a BA in studio art from the University of California, as well as a graduate degree from Juilliard. Julian Is A Mermaid is her first picture book. Find her online at jessicalove.org/art.
- Contributor: Jessica Love
- Imprint: Walker Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781406386424
- Number of Pages: 40
- Packaged Dimensions: 250x231x4mm
- Packaged Weight: 200
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Walker Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2019-02-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Jessica Love is an illustrator and Broadway actress. She has a BA in studio art from the University of California, as well as a graduate degree from Juilliard. Julian Is A Mermaid is her first picture book. Find her online at jessicalove.org/art.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.