Keep Calm: The New Mum's Manual: Trust Yourself and Enjoy Your Baby
By: Dr. Ellie Cannon (author)Paperback
Keep Calm: The New Mum's Manual, with an introduction by Jools Oliver, is the perfect antidote to inflexible, guilt-inducing parenting guides. Turning the tables on encyclopaedic tomes on parenthood and their often conflicting advice, GP and mum-of-two Dr Ellie will empower you to relax, trust your instincts and enjoy your new baby. Includes:
* Early days - looking after baby and listening to your instincts
* Sleeping - establishing a flexible routine that works
* Feeding - making the right, guilt-free choices
* Soothing - understanding crying and settling your baby
* Weaning - starting with a simple action plan for success
* Development - identifying key milestones and not worrying
* Health - recognising baby illnesses and when to call the doctor
* Vaccinations - understanding the facts and getting them without tears
This isn't a one-size-fits-all routine but a lighthearted, sensible guide that is full of essential advice to build your confidence and bring back mummy power.
Dr Ellie Cannon is a GP with a particular interest in family health. With over a decade of experience, Dr Ellie has helped thousands of families adjust to life with a new baby and understands deep down what really matters to parents. She is the go-to health expert for Sky News, Channel 5 and Daybreak and this autumn will be starring in a new Channel 4 health series. Dr Ellie is also the resident GP for the Mail on Sunday, Woman magazine and Mailonline. She is the mother of two young children.
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9780091954888
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36