This collection of 20 tried-and-tested circular walks, all between 4 and 6 miles, has been written specifically for dogs and their owners, allowing for maximum off-lead time. At the heart of every walk is a dog friendly pub.
Walk highlights include classic seaside routes taking in Whitstable, Tankerton, Sandgate & Hythe; a stretch of the beautiful Pilgrims' Way; the meadows and fields around the North Downs; and the picturesque villages of Fordwich and Trottiscliffe.
All the walks include details of:
* Recommended dog friendly pubs
* Distance and terrain
* Details of livestock and stiles
* Numbered route directions
* Points of interest along the way
* Contact details for the nearest vets Full colour photographs and illustrations throughout