Develop language arts skills with a fully revised course covering the curriculum across the Caribbean region.
- Support teachers with a complete language course, giving all the support they need to adopt an integrated teaching method.
- Develop reading, grammar, composition, spelling, handwriting, comprehension, speaking and listening skills.
- Establish sound knowledge of the basic skills in the early years.
- Consolidate learning with exercises, activities and assessments.
- Provide details guidance with the free teacher's guide.
- Focus on reading and comprehension with new Readers, and grammar with additional exercises.
- Enable students to practice all language skills with expanded workbooks.