This book provides comprehensive coverage on the latest developments of research in the ever-expanding area of polymers and advanced materials and their applications to broad scientific fields including physics, chemistry, biology, and materials. It presents physical principles in explaining and rationalizing polymeric phenomena. Featuring classical topics that are conventionally considered as part of chemical technology, the book covers the chemical principles from a modern point of view. It analyzes theories to formulate and prove the polymer principles and offers future outlooks on applications of bioscience in chemical concepts. 454 Illustrations, black and white
About the Author
Berlin, Alexandr A. | Kablov, Viktor F. | Pimerzin, Andrey A. | Zlotsky, Simon S.|
- Contributor: Alexandr A. Berlin
- Imprint: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- ISBN13: 9781926895802
- Number of Pages: 454
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Packaged Weight: 748
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- Release Date: 2014-05-13
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Berlin, Alexandr A. | Kablov, Viktor F. | Pimerzin, Andrey A. | Zlotsky, Simon S.|