Key Issues in Special Educational Needs, Disability and Inclusion: (Education Studies: Key Issues 3rd Revised edition)
Alan Hodkinson (Author)
This third edition continues to guide students through the challenging field of special educational needs and disability. Contextualising SEND in relation to historical, ideological and political developments, this book offers essential support to students as they develop a critical and up-to-date understanding of the practical challenges and opportunities concerning inclusion. New edition features include: * Up-to-date legislation, such as the SEND Code of Practice * Material surrounding social, emotional and mental Heath * New practical case studies, reflections and activities * Revised chapter summaries * More on the future of SEND
Also available on eBook for £19.59. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Alan Hodkinson was for many years a Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) and senior manager in the primary school sector. Currently, he is an Associate Professor, in the Centre for Culture and Disability Studies at Liverpool Hope University.
- Contributor: Alan Hodkinson
- Imprint: SAGE Publications Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781526483966
- Number of Pages: 240
- Packaged Dimensions: 170x242mm
- Packaged Weight: 410
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: SAGE Publications Ltd
- Release Date: 2019-08-28
- Series: Education Studies: Key Issues
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Alan Hodkinson was for many years a Special Educational Needs Coordinator (SENCo) and senior manager in the primary school sector. Currently, he is an Associate Professor, in the Centre for Culture and Disability Studies at Liverpool Hope University.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.