Kingfisher Readers: Robots (Level 3: Reading Alone with Some Help): (Kingfisher Readers)
Chris Oxlade (Author)
This irresistible reading series is sure to fire the imagination of young readers with its exciting range of high-interest topics and its great-looking, easy-to-follow design. Developed with literacy experts, this five-level graded reading series will guide young readers as they build confidence and fluency in their literacy skills and progress towards reading alone. Robots introduces children who can read alone with some help to these incredible inventions. It includes facts about different types of robots and what they do. Children can discover robots that have gone to space, robots that can play music and robots that look a lot like people! See www.kingfisherreaders.com for series information.
About the Author
Chris Oxlade is an experienced author of information books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, geography, sports and hobbies.
- Contributor: Chris Oxlade
- Imprint: Kingfisher Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780753440957
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 149x228x3mm
- Packaged Weight: 78
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- Release Date: 2017-06-29
- Series: Kingfisher Readers
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Chris Oxlade is an experienced author of information books for children. He has written more than 200 titles on science, technology, geography, sports and hobbies.