Revision that sticks! The revision method that really works: repeated practice throughout. This Maths revision guide contains practice opportunities to help improve performance in tests and assessments at Key Stage 1.
Matched to the requirements of the National Curriculum, this KS1 Maths revision guide contains clear and accessible explanations of every topic with lots of practice opportunities throughout.
Based on new research that proves repeated practice is more effective than repeated study, revision guides are guaranteed to help improve performance in tests and assessments.
There are five spaced practice opportunities for every topic:
1. Quick tests to check understanding
2. Practice questions organised into three levels of increasing difficulty
3. Review questions later in the book
4. Mixed practice questions at the end of the book
5. Free downloadable flash cards for use in the classroom and at home