Improve your child's Mental Arithmetic at home using this invaluable Maths skills practice workbook. The accessible practice questions help to build confidence and prepare children for the KS2 national tests.
Mental arithmetic is an important part of the primary curriculum and will help your child to manage everyday situations in later life. This Maths practice workbook covers a wide range of mental arithmetic skills such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions.
Included in this book:
* Colourful images and diagrams throughout
* Mixed practice questions at the back of the book
* Easy-to-follow answers and marking scheme
* Learn and revise - easy-to-understand introduction to each topic, with worked examples
* Practice activities - lots of questions to see how well your child has grasped each skill
* Speed tests and progress charts - short, timed tests that can be repeated so your child can try to improve their score
* Answers to every question