Suitable for 2020 SATs
Improve your child's Times Tables at home using this invaluable skills practice workbook. The accessible practice questions help to build confidence and prepare children for the KS2 national tests.
Times tables are an essential part of mathematics as they provide the building blocks for moving on to multiplication and division. This Maths practice workbook covers the necessary times tables skills needed at KS2.
Included in this book:
* Colourful images and diagrams throughout
* Mixed practice questions at the back of the book
* Easy-to-follow answers and marking scheme
* Learn your tables - easy-to-understand introduction to each times table
* Parent's notes - provide ideas for motivating your child and suggest extra activities to do in everyday life
* Tables practice and activities - a variety of tasks and questions to engage your child
* Test your tables - short tests to see how well your child knows the times table
* Speed tests and progress charts - timed challenges to help your child master times tables. The progress charts enable both you and your child to monitor progress on a regular basis
* Answers to every question