Ready-made high quality KS3 history lessons on Henry VIII - topic booklet perfect for a half term's work.
Give every student access to high quality KS3 History textbook content with this topic booklet on Henry VIII.
Chapter 1: The young Henvry VIII
Chapter 2: The Reformation
Chapter 3: Henry's `Great Matter'
Chapter 4: The English Reformation
Chapter 5: Henry VIII and Edward VI
* Fits into the school timetable with ease with 5 high quality lessons, perfect for a half term
* Ignites an interest in history through extraordinary people, amazing facts, and a distinctly engaging narrative
* Helps all students to think critically about the past by focusing on the knowledge they need and then checking their understanding
* Aids pupil memory with a `knowledge organiser' at the back with key dates, vocabulary and significant people.
* Delivers excellent lessons and saves time planning with the Teacher Guide available free on Collins.co.uk, containing teaching ideas, suggested sources, assessment, answers, essay titles and extended writing examples
Robert Peal is a history teacher at the West London Free School. Having gained a double first from the University of Cambridge, he studied for his masters at the University of Pennsylvania. Robert qualified as a teacher through Teach First, before working as an education research fellow for the think tank Civitas, and as a 'Teacher in Residence' at the Department for Education. He has a passion for teaching and learning about history - his first attempt at a history book was writing about a local Civil War battle site Basing House aged thirteen.