Achieve fluency and reinforce learning with homework questions matched to topics in the Pupil Books. Provide practice for all tiers within the second year of KS3 with this one book.
* Set additional practice questions for homework which is matched to the Collins Maths Frameworking course
* Assign differentiated homework easily with tier 1 marked as one star, tier 2 flagged as two stars and tier 3 with three stars
* Access maths practice for all levels per year, with questions to reinforce, core questions and stretch and challenge
* Challenge more able pupils with `Brainteaser' extended questions per topic
* Easy for pupils to take home with the slim portable format
* Access answers online
Michael Kent has 20 years' experience teaching Pure Maths, Mechanics and Statistics for AS and A Level Mathematics and Further Mathematics, twelve of them also leading a successful department. He co-authored the most recent editions of Collins' GCSE Maths Student Books.