DescriptionFounded in 1987, Kyoto Journal is an award-winning magazine showcasing life, culture and society in Japan and throughout the Asia region from a myriad of perspectives.Now the longest established independent English language inpublication in Japan, we have produced 75 high-quality print issues, 13 digital issues and several books. Kyoto Journal?s unique interdisciplinary approach, consistently high standards of journalism and fine design have been recognized through 28 Independent Press nominations and awards, and by the Japanese Agency for Cultural Affairs.Kyoto Journal is driven entirely by volunteers and is a Japan-registered, non-profit organization. We were supported by the late Kampo Shokei, until 2010, who was engaged in artistic initiatives across Asia.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
- ID: 9018000492115
- barcode: 0
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No