DescriptionLanas Stop is a major brand name in wool manufacture and retail and are based in Rioja, Spain.Each issue of Lanas Stop Handknitting is produced on high quality paper and features high quality photographic content of new knitted fashion garments and in addition to the stunning photography you will find all the patterns and details to knit these designs in your own homes.Each pictorial comes with the pattern to knit with full easy to follow instructions in English. They also contain French and Spanish text which may open additional markets internationally such as South America and would also appeal better to the hispanic population in North America
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
Create a review
- ID: 9018000055330
- barcode: 9771888471008
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No