DescriptionL?Architecture d?Aujourd?hui is the oldest French architectural magazine.Itwas created during the economic crisis, in November 1930, by the architect, sculptor,painter and publisher Andre Bloc (1896 to 1966).L?Architecture d?Aujourd?hui from its first issue promoted the avant-garde and different movements and personalities of the architectural thinking behind ?modernity? among whom Le Corbusier, who contributed to severalissues.L?Architectured?Aujourd?hui also offers a cross disciplinary vision of period architecture mixing featured subjects,architecturalcreation, interviews with architects, urban and technical resources.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.
Create a review
- ID: 9018000055923
- barcode: 0
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No