Rainbow Rowell (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
What advice would you give the younger you...and would you listen? As far as time machines go, a magic telephone is pretty useless. TV writer Georgie McCool can't actually visit the past; all she can do is call it, and hope it picks up. Is she going crazy or is this a chance to make things right with her husband, Neal? Maybe she can fix the things in their past that seem unfixable in the present. Maybe this stupid phone is giving her a chance to start over...if that's what she wants... A heart-wrenching - and hilarious - take on fate, time, television and true love, Landline asks if two people are ever really on the same path, or whether love just means finding someone who will keep meeting you halfway.
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Rainbow Rowell writes books about people who talk a lot. And people who feel like they're screwing up. And people who fall in love. They include ATTACHMENTS, ELEANOR & PARK and LANDLINE. She lives in Nebraska with her husband and two sons.
- Contributor: Rainbow Rowell
- Imprint: Orion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- ISBN13: 9781409152125
- Number of Pages: 368
- Packaged Dimensions: 201x134x24mm
- Packaged Weight: 255
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Co
- Release Date: 2015-07-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Rainbow Rowell writes books about people who talk a lot. And people who feel like they're screwing up. And people who fall in love. They include ATTACHMENTS, ELEANOR & PARK and LANDLINE. She lives in Nebraska with her husband and two sons.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.