Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
This book contains peer-reviewed papers from the Second World Landslide Forum, organised by the International Consortium on Landslides (ICL), that took place in September 2011. The entire material from the conference has been split into seven volumes, this one is the sixth:
1. Landslide Inventory and Susceptibility and Hazard Zoning,
2. Early Warning, Instrumentation and Monitoring,
3. Spatial Analysis and Modelling,
4. Global Environmental Change,
5. Complex Environment,
6. Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation,
7. Social and Economic Impact and Policies.
Landslides and reservoirs.- Landslides, transportation network and lifelines.- Landslides and urban risk reduction.- Landslides and cultural heritage.- Advanced technologies for landslide stabilisation.- Integrated approach to landslide risk mitigation.
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9783642313189
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36