The most complete question-and-answer review for the PANCE and PANRE now fully revised and updated Lange Q&A Physician Assistant Examination is filled with over 1,300 Q&As that help you gear up for the PANCE and PANRE. All questions appear in the style you will see on the actual exam, and are accompanied by a detailed answer explanation and references. In addition, each question in this skill-sharpening guide is conveniently organized by organ system or specialty area to help you quickly zero in on areas of strength and weakness. A valuable opening chapter on test-taking skills and techniques provides score-boosting hints on how to best prepare for taking the exam. Also included with the book is access to one complete online practice test that simulates the test-taking experience. The content of Lange Q&A Physician Assistant Examination is reviewed by a team of PA students for accuracy and relevancy and is organized by organ system and specialty areas of practice. The seventh edition of this first-rate test-prep tool is thoroughly revised with 40% new Q&As. The book is also redesigned in an eye-catching 2-color layout that enhances readability and review of the material. Taken together, Lange Q&A Physician Assistant Examination has everything you need to ace the PANCE and PANRE.
- More than 1,300 multiple choice questions with detailed answer explanations and references you will encounter on the national certification and recertification exams
- Includes 40% new Q&As, 25 additional illustrations and images, and full-color dermatology images
- Provides authoritative coverage of internal medicine and surgery subspecialties
- Companion online practice test for the most thorough preparation possible
Albert F. Simon, DHSc, PA-C, PA-C, is Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Physician Assistant Studies, A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences, Mesa, Arizona.
1. Test-Taking Skills: Tips and Techniques 2. Cardiology 3. Dermatology 4. Endocrinology 5. GI/Nutrition 6. Hematology/Oncology 7. Infectious Disease 8. Nephrology 9. Neurology 10. Pulmonology 11. Obstetrics and Gynecology 12. Pediatrics 13. Pharmacology and Therapeutics 14. Psychiatry 15. Emergency Medicine 16. General and Vascular Surgery 17. Orthopedics and Rheumatology 18 Ophthalmology/Otolaryngology 19. Urology 20. Preventive Medicine 21. Basic Science
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9780071845052
7th Revised edition
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2016 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36