EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACE THE ARRT (R) COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY EXAM (CT) EXAM IN ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE!
Written by an experienced program director who knows what it takes to excel, LANGE Review: Computed Tomography Examination is designed to boost confidence, test-taking skills, and knowledge for anyone preparing for the exam. Bolstered by nearly 500 registry-style questions with detailed answer explanations, this essential guide also includes valuable background material - covering everything from eligibility requirements to test-taking tips. You will also find two comprehensive practice exams within the text and online. It all adds up to the single-best way to increase your chance of success on the CT Exam.
* A thorough review of patient care, imaging procedures, and physics and instrumentation distills core concepts on the registry exam
* Chapter-ending practice questions assess your knowledge of essential concepts
* Two comprehensive practice exams -in the book and online--to improve your confidence
* Includes 495 registry-style questions with complete explanations for each answer
* Informative introduction includes test taking tips, clinical experience requirements, content specifications, and certification eligibility requirements
Sharlene M. Snowdon, MSEd, RT (R) (CT) (M), Director of the Computed Tomography Internship Program (Retired), Radiology Technology Education, Penn Medicine at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
1. Patient Care and Safety Review Questions Answers and Explanations Subspecialty List 2. Imaging Procedures Review Questions Answers and Explanations Subspecialty List 3. Physics and Instrumentation Review Questions Answers and Explanations Subspecialty List 4. Practice Test 1 Answers and Explanations Subspecialty List 5. Practice Test 2 Answers and Explanations Subspecialty List