JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Chris Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Bradford University Law School.
Contents Acknowledgements vii Introduction viii Guided tour x Table of cases and statutes xii Chapter 1: Companies and other trading structures 1 Chapter 2: Incorporation 15 Chapter 3: Limited liability and corporate personality 29 Chapter 4: Pre-incorporation contracts 53 Chapter 5: The constitution of the company 63 Chapter 6: Directors 79 Chapter 7: Corporate finance and charges 103 Chapter 8: Minority shareholder protection 121 Chapter 9: Liquidation 139 And finally, before the exam . . . 153 Glossary of terms 165 Index 167