JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Judith Tillson is a Senior Lecturer in Contract and Commercial Law at Staffordshire University.
Contents Acknowledgements Introduction Guided tour Table of cases and statutes Chapter 1: The need for consumer protection Chapter 2: Contract terms Chapter 3: Sale and supply of goods 1: Implied terms Chapter 4: Sale and supply of goods 2: Transfer of property and risk Chapter 5: Sale and supply of goods 3: Performance and remedies Chapter 6: Distance selling and electronic commerce Chapter 7: Product liability Chapter 8: Product safety Chapter 9: Consumer credit Chapter 10: Agency law Chapter 11: Liability for unfair trading practices And finally, before the exam ... Glossary of terms Index