JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Emily Finch and Stefan Fafinski are authors of a number of bestselling and student-friendly resources.
Contents Acknowledgements vii Introduction viii Guided tour x Table of cases and statutes xii Chapter 1: Agreement and contractual intention 1 Chapter 2: Consideration and promissory estoppel 33 Chapter 3: Contracts and third parties 55 Chapter 4: Contractual terms 75 Chapter 5: Exclusion of liability 95 Chapter 6: Misrepresentation, mistake and illegality 117 Chapter 7: Duress and undue influence 151 Chapter 8: Discharge of a contract 167 Chapter 9: Remedies 189 And finally, before the exam ... 213 Glossary of terms 233 Index 237