JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
John Duddington was Head of the Law School at Worcester College of Technology before retiring to focus on writing and research. He also teaches property law at the University of Worcester.
Contents Acknowledgements Introduction Guided tour Table of cases and statutes Chapter 1 Nature of equity and trusts Chapter 2 Equitable remedies and doctrines Chapter 3 The three certainties Chapter 4 Formalities Chapter 5 Constitution Chapter 6 Secret and half-secret trusts Chapter 7 Resulting trusts Chapter 8 Constructive trusts and estoppel Chapter 9 Charitable trusts Chapter 10 Non-charitable purpose trusts Chapter 11 Trusteeship and variation of trusts Chapter 12 Breach of trust And finally, before the exam ... Glossary of terms Index