JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Chris Taylor is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Bradford University Law School.
Contents Acknowledgements vii Introduction viii Guided tour x Table of cases and statutes xii Chapter 1: Evidential issues within the trial process 1 Chapter 2: Witnesses 29 Chapter 3: Character evidence 59 Chapter 4: Hearsay 87 Chapter 5: Opinion and expert evidence 115 Chapter 6: Confession evidence 133 Chapter 7: Hazardous evidence 159 Chapter 8: Illegally and improperly obtained evidence 177 Chapter 9: Privilege, disclosure and public interest immunity 197 And finally, before the exam . . . 227 Glossary of terms 249 Index 251