JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Jonathan Herring is a Professor of Law at Exeter College, University of Oxford.
Contents Acknowledgements Introduction Guided tour Table of cases and statutes Chapter 1: Marriage and civil partnership Chapter 2: Cohabitation Chapter 3: Domestic violence Chapter 4: Divorce and dissolution Chapter 5: Financial issues on divorce and dissolution Chapter 6: Who is a parent? Chapter 7: Resolving disputes over children's upbringing Chapter 8: Children's rights Chapter 9: Child protection Chapter 10: Adoption And finally, before the exam ... Glossary of terms Index