JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Claire De Than is Director of Student Experience and a Senior Lecturer in Law at City University London.
Contents Acknowledgements Introduction Guided tour Table of cases and statutes Chapter 1: The Human Rights Act 1998 Chapter 2: The European Convention on Human Rights Chapter 3: Police powers Chapter 4: Public order Chapter 5: Contempt of court Chapter 6: Privacy and secrecy Chapter 7: Obscenity Chapter 8: Terrorism Chapter 9: Discrimination And finally, before the exam . . . Glossary of terms Index