JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
John Duddington was Head of the Law School at Worcester College of Technology before retiring to focus on writing and research. He also teaches property law at the University of Worcester.
Contents Acknowledgements Introduction Guided tour Table of cases and statutes Chapter 1: The building blocks of land law: estates and interests in land Chapter 2: Registered and unregistered title to land Chapter 3: Co-ownership of land Chapter 4: Trusts and the home Chapter 5: Licences. Proprietary estoppel Chapter 6: Leases Chapter 7: Covenants affecting freehold land Chapter 8: Easements and profits Chapter 9: Mortgages Chapter 10: Adverse possession And finally, before the exam . . . Glossary of terms Index