JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Jonathan Herring is a Professor of Law at Exeter College, University of Oxford.
Contents Acknowledgements Introduction Guided tour Guided tour of the companion website Table of cases and statutes Chapter 1: Basic principles of medical law and ethics Chapter 2: Rationing Chapter 3: Consent to treatment Chapter 4: Confidentiality Chapter 5: Medical negligence Chapter 6: Contraception, abortion and pregnancy Chapter 7: Reproduction Chapter 8: Organ donation and ownership of body parts Chapter 9: Death and dying Chapter 10: Mental health law Chapter 11: Medical research And finally, before the exam . . . Glossary of terms Index