JOIN OVER HALF A MILLION STUDENTS WHO CHOSE TO REVISE WITH LAW EXPRESS
Revise with the help of the UK's bestselling law revision series.
* Review essential cases, statutes, and legal terms before exams.
* Assess and approach the subject by using expert advice.
* Gain higher marks with tips for advanced thinking and further discussions.
* Avoid common pitfalls with Don't be tempted to.
* Practice answering sample questions and discover additional resources on the Companion website.
Emily Finch and Stefan Fafinski are authors of a number of bestselling and student-friendly resources.
Contents Acknowledgements vii Introduction ix Guided tour xi Table of cases and statutes xiii Chapter 1 Negligence: The duty of care 1 Chapter 2 Negligence: Breach of duty 29 Chapter 3 Negligence: Causation and remoteness of damage 49 Chapter 4 Vicarious liability 69 Chapter 5 Employers' liability and breach of statutory duty 87 Chapter 6 Occupiers' liability 105 Chapter 7 Nuisance 123 Chapter 8 Rylands v Fletcher 143 Chapter 9 Trespass to land 157 Chapter 10 Trespass to the person 169 Chapter 11 Liability for defective products 187 Chapter 12 Defamation and privacy 199 Chapter 13 Defences 221 Chapter 14 Remedies 239 And finally, before the exam . . . 253 Glossary of terms 267 Index 271