Develop fluency, reasoning and problem solving to master maths in year 7 and 8. Build confidence and resilience to be ready for GCSE 9-1 Maths with hundreds of expertly written practice questions and worked examples.
Make a smooth transition from the new primary curriculum at KS2 and look ahead to GCSE 9-1 with KS3 Maths Now, a one book solution for consistency and whole class teaching in year 7 and 8.
* Provide purposeful practice with carefully planned question progression in fluency, reasoning and problem solving
* Focus on key concepts explained in 100s of clear worked examples
* Build mathematical literacy with key vocabulary on the page
* Help pupils to think explicitly about their own learning with self-reflection opportunities
* Avoid cognitive overload with carefully designed exercises and worked examples
* Build confidence and overcome maths anxiety with frequent low stakes assessments and topic reviews in the accompanying KS3 Maths Now Teacher Handbook
* Check answers at the back of the book