Learning as We Go Why School Choice is Worth the Wait
About the Author
- Contributor: Paul T. Hill
- Imprint: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780817910143
- Number of Pages: 138
- Packaged Dimensions: 152x229mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Hoover Institution Press,U.S.
- Release Date: 2010-03-30
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Paul T. Hill is a distinguished visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution and a member of the Koret Task Force on K-12 Education. He is the John and Marguerite Corbally Professor and director of the Center on Reinventing Public Education at the University of Washington-Bothell.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree