DescriptionUK price is inclusive of VAT. Single User entitles the named person to 12 months of 24/7 online access (via teaching times website) to the content, online issues, library archive, education zones and knowledge banks.Learning Spaces magazine focuses on how schools are attempting to improve their environments for learning.Using exciting case studies of new and refurbished schools, we look at the most creative attempts to match design with new developments in teaching and learning. Our key mission is to give school staff and pupils ? the users ? more say over design and development.There is a strong emphasis on maintenance, refurbishment and managing the Primary Capital programmes, but the magazine also offers critical advice on what designs work best for learning, buying products and materials, as well as legal and technical advice.email address is mandatory for delivery and access
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.