Legal Aspects of Gene Technology
By: Brian Cain (author)Hardback
Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
This is the first work to examine in-depth the interface between the development of gene technology and the law. It provides practitioners with up-to-date guidance on all aspects of this rapidly evolving subject, both the regulation of gene technology (for example in the areas of cloning and the use of human tissue) and its impact on other areas of life, such as the sale of GM food and disclosure of the results of genetic testing.
* The first text to draw together all the strands of a diverse and topical area of law
* Full discussion of the Genetically Modified Organisms (Deliberate Release) Regulations 2002 which came into force on 17th October 2002
* International in scope, including the latest case law and legislative developments in the UK, US and EU
* Features direct input from a specialist US practitioner
* Includes precedent agreements with full commentary
Introduction. Research and production. Contained use of GMOs. The deliberate release and marketing of GMOs. Genetic technology as intellectual property. Genetic technology and consumers.
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9780421783300
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36