Licensing Procedures and Precedents
By: Philip Hyde (author)Paperback
Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
Everything needed for successful licence applications for liquor, gaming and general entertainment work is conveniently set out and explained in this single-volume looseleaf work.
The work contains straightforward, practical information that shows how to set about obtaining a licence efficiently and effectively for anything from a public house to a sports ground and from a gaming club to a circus.
Licensing Procedures and Precedents includes:
* Comprehensive checklists of what needs to be done, and when, for each type of licence application
* All the necessary forms are reproduced, with simple instructions for their completion
* The procedures before both licensing magistrates and local authorities are clearly described
* Coverage of such all-important topics as time limits, the duration of the licence and grounds for refusal
* Plus, all the essential support material required on fees, notices, transfers, renewals and appeals
* Pull-out laminated card containing all the licensing fees
* Directory of Magistrates' Courts and Local Authorities
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9780851215495
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36