Life Cycles: River: (Life Cycles)
Sean Callery (Author)
In Life Cycles: River, discover which creatures are at the top and bottom of three river food chains, and learn what happens at each stage of their life cycle. At the end of each spread, use the picture clue to guess which river predator is waiting to pounce! Explore the rivers of North and South America and Europe to find out which creatures live there... and which will make a tasty snack! Each book in this essential series reveals the life cycles of ten fascinating living things in a particular habitat. The life cycles link together to create three food chains. At the end of the book is a simple overview of how the three food chains interact to create a food web. With clear text and punchy photographs, this is a captivating introduction to habitats and ecosystems.
About the Author
Sean Callery is a writer and primary-school teacher. He has written a number of information books for publishers such as HarperCollins and Which?, as well as musicals and educational articles.
- Contributor: Sean Callery
- Imprint: Kingfisher Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780753442845
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 230x269x4mm
- Packaged Weight: 170
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Pan Macmillan
- Release Date: 2018-07-26
- Series: Life Cycles
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Sean Callery is a writer and primary-school teacher. He has written a number of information books for publishers such as HarperCollins and Which?, as well as musicals and educational articles.