Linux User & Developer Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £5.99Save up to 30%
|£62.40 Was £77.87 Save £15.47 (20%)||13 issues • 12 months • £4.80 per issue|
|£109.00 Was £155.74 Save £46.74 (30%)||26 issues • 24 months • £4.20 per issue|
DescriptionThe essential magazine for the GNU generationEvery issue of Linux UserDeveloper is packed with tips, tricks and tutorials created by professionals to help you do more with your Linux system and expand your programming knowledge.The magazine also features a dedicated, practical Raspberry Pi section packed with maker projects, and full of advice and essential techniques for building and coding with the iconic SBC.Plus, every issue comes with a free live-booting DVD packed with carefully curated distros and FOSS to help you follow along with the tuition in the magazine.Regular FeaturesOpen Source: Discover the tools used by the likes of Google, Facebook and Apple, and learn how to use them in your own business.Tech Trends: Keep your finger on the pulse of the future with expert insights into disruptive and industry-leading technologies.Free Software: Replace your expensive, proprietary software with some of the world?s best free software packages, all curated by LUD.Linux Distros: Track the rise and fall of the biggest Linux distributions, find exciting new platforms and stay on the bleeding edge of OS design.Raspberry Pi: Build, hack and code with the Raspberry Pi single-board computer, with exciting hardware-based projects every month.Programming: Expand your computing skillset by learning a new programming language ? from Python to C, we cover them all.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.