Little Book of Prada: (Reissue)
Laia Farran Graves (Author)
Little Book of Prada is the pocket-sized and beautifully illustrated story of the legendary fashion house. Understated elegance and luxury, technologically advanced fabrics and sublime originality of design are all hallmarks of the House of Prada. In this miniature monograph, Laia Farran Graves documents the history and heritage of the brand, from the company's origins as a leather-goods manufacturer to the global fashion empire created by Miuccia Prada. Little Book of Prada explores the evolutions and innovations of the brand, as well as a design ethos informed by an interest in minimalism and contemporary art. Images of individual garments, catwalk shots and fashion photography pay tribute to one of the world's most influential fashion houses and the woman behind it, in a perfectly designed and stylish format that makes a perfect gift for any lover of fashion. 150 illus
About the Author
A stylist and journalist specialising in fashion and beauty, Laia Farran Graves has worked for Vogue, InStyle, Glamour, Marie Claire and the Sunday Times Style magazine. Laia lives in London, England.
- Contributor: Laia Farran Graves
- Imprint: Welbeck Publishing Group
- ISBN13: 9781787394599
- Number of Pages: 160
- Packaged Dimensions: 125x180mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
- Release Date: 2020-05-14
- Series: Little Book of Fashion
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: A stylist and journalist specialising in fashion and beauty, Laia Farran Graves has worked for Vogue, InStyle, Glamour, Marie Claire and the Sunday Times Style magazine. Laia lives in London, England.