How will the red hen transform a seed into bread? Follow her step-by-step process from the farm to the table and learn about the value of teamwork. Includes a recipe for baking your own loaf of bread. Praised by Publishers Weekly for its "striking" collage art with plenty of "visual humor."
About the Author
Mary Finch (Bath, England) worked for 12 years in children's publishing and nine years as a children's bookseller.
- Contributor: Mary Finch
- Imprint: Barefoot Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781782850410
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 216x272mm
- Packaged Weight: 170
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Barefoot Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2013-10-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mary Finch (Bath, England) worked for 12 years in children's publishing and nine years as a children's bookseller.