Livestock Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£96.00||6 issues • 12 months • £16.00 per issue|
|£163.00||12 issues • 24 months • £13.59 per issue|
DescriptionLivestock is the only dedicated, peer-reviewed veterinary livestock journal that covers cattle, sheep, pig and equine. The journal is authoritative and accessible, and offers a comprehensive resource for veterinary practitioners caring for large farmyard animals.Subscribe to Livestock today for: ? A dedicated journal that exclusively looks after the needs of livestock practitioners who care for cattle, sheep, pigs and horses ? The latest in clinical developments in your field ? An invaluable resource and platform for CPD assessment ? A professional voice for livestock practitioners, both supporting and sometimes challengingLivestock is a must-read publication for livestock practitioners wanting to keep up-to-date with clinical developments that enhance their practice. Livestock provides large animal vets with flexible CPD, which can be carried out at a time that suit you.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.